Data that is given to us by you
Keeping Data secure
2. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example: access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you and we store your Data on secure servers.
3. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us through this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. You have the following rights in relation to your Data.
- The right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reason why. If you have any queries, please contact us through this e-mail address: email@example.com.
6. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
7. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
10. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it. In this case, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
12. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Job-World Recruitment Limited by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.